Memories from Pittsburgh, PA



These young people are my siblings and cousins
on the Boon side of my family. We used to spend a few weeks
together each summer at my grandfathers cottage
on Presque Isle at Lake Erie. What fun we had at the beach
sharing a tiny cottage with 1 bathroom. Now we are grandparents!
My John and brother in law Dave Fairman at the top
of the Monongahela Incline overlooking the Three Rivers.




My brothers and sisters all gathered in Pittsburgh
this weekend for my mother.


My sisters, Tracy and Kelly at the Edgewood house where Mother grew up.


Here we are at my dad's childhood home in Mt. Lebanon.
It was great to be all together again in our parents hometown.
I think my parents would be happy that we spent this time together.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I miss you guys already! It was so wonderful being together. How lucky the Humphrey kids are to live so close and see each other all the time. I loved seeing and talking to Dan (-ny) -- still a sweetheart after all these years. Nice summing up of a special weekend, Trish!
Love,
Kell

Kara said...

That is great that y'all got to do that. It is neat to see things about your life and I am sure your parents were really happy y'all took that time together!