South Bend Journal: NOW I understand...

Sometimes I wonder why Jen and Scott do not pick up their phones when I call them. 
NOW I understand.
Preschool, Kindergarten, jobs, soccer, basketball, CCE, visitors, field trips, school parties, cooking, laundry, carpooling, church committees, sleep training, potty training, learning to read, nursing, weaning, child nutrition.
I know we did it all too but it makes my head spin now to see their pace!
We had a blast at their house and I was able to keep up only as long as Sawyer, Grace and I got our afternoon naps. We were lucky to be there to visit with Eddie, Laura and Baby Eddie too!
Gracie and Eddie are friends
Jack and Sawyer love books
Grace is exploring every square inch of her house
Snuggle time with Grandfather
Grandfather closed up the cat door
just in time
Train Museum 1
Train Museum 2




Train Museum 3
Grace loves to be outside

3D movie time

Watch this if you dare! It may make you a little queasy.

No comments: